[寫作指導] 競選文案 Campaign|學生事務 Student Affairs|潤稿 Copy Editing|學生作品 Writing Clinic

(1) For 8th to 10th grade

Hi, my name is Emma. I am a 10th grader in (an international school). I am running for the secretary position because I believe I am the best candidate. I am committed to my duty, a team player, and focus on details. Why? My three-year experiences in the dance club can prove it. 


I participate in every single practice and performance. And I became the Vice President, an assistant to the Club President. So I give it my all. Why? Because I know the vice president shoulders responsibility. Because I know the vice president is the role model of a team player. Because I know I focus on details to maintain the club events with my teammates. The three characters qualify me for the secretary position. So here are three things I’d love to provide to the student community. 


First, I will commit to the secretary position. A task is a task. A job is a job. I will always own my duty even if it is taking minutes and other repetitive administration work.  Second, as a team player, I actively listen and communicate. This builds a safe place for all executives to grow together and actually give each other constructive feedback. Last, I focus on details. To ensure that events run smoothly, I carefully plan it with my teammates and had gone through multiple meetings before the day of the event.


Vote for the best. And Vote for Emma.


(2) For 6th Grade


Hey, I’m Emma. I am a 10th grader in HIS. I am running for the secretary position and I believe I am the best candidate. 


Why? People trust me. People team up with me. I was voted to be a class rep. I serve as the Vice President in the dance club. And it is all because I am committed to my duty, a team player, and focus on details. I deliver messages on time. Then, I make sure that everyone is on the same page. Furthermore, I collaborate with other class reps to bring upon fun events for you guys. I fully engage in the dance club. I participate in every single practice and performance. And I became the Vice President to organize the administrative work. 


So, this is my promise to you. First, I will commit to the secretary position. A secretary’s job is to fulfill duties assigned by the president and make notes on every meeting. And I’m glad to do it. Second, as a teamplayer, I actively listen and communicate. This builds a safe place for all people to grow together and actually give each other constructive feedback. Last, I focus on details. To ensure that events run smoothly, I carefully plan it with my teammates and have gone through multiple meetings before the day of the event. 


So, if you want to make the right choice right here and right now: Vote for the best. Vote for Emma as your secretary.



留言

熱門文章