[寫作指導] 競選文案 Campaign|學生事務 Student Affairs|潤稿 Copy Editing|學生作品 Writing Clinic


What makes a class representative? Ownership, can-do attitude, and appreciation for diverse voices. I believe I am a strong candidate with the three qualities of a leader, and here are my candid words and past experiences to involve us students in team building, making sure that no one is left behind. 



SRC values event planning and public opinions from the students, and I am more than happy to contribute to the mission. Take one of my related working experiences for example. Event planning with a tight timeline was doable because me and my working partners were all team players. In a crew of art and planning for Halloween, we only got two weeks for the preparation but we nailed it with our design on aesthetically pleasing posters, savvy task management, and detailed attentiveness for site arrangement with a small team collaboration. I owned the responsibility, I held tight on the can-do attitude, and I appreciated all the discussions during the process to make a better decision. The team building was real and we have perfectly finished the task. 



With the acquired skills from the event planning, I outline my vision as a class representative for the new future. A class is like a family. In families, no one should feel left out. I embrace clear communication, real-time feedback, and the honest public opinions for the 10th graders in SRC’s decision making, dedicating myself to students’ best interests. With me being the class representative, I will make sure students have one of the most entertaining and engaging events like the Spring dance or field trips during the school years, making students believe: HIS is not a place of academic pressure, but a close-knit community with emotional bonds.  HIS is not a place with dreadful social awkwardness, but a social pool for us to mingle and jingle. 



Class representatives are the frontline people in student affairs. I envision myself becoming one and bridges the three parties including students, SRC, and the school. I am confident that I am the most suitable candidate for this position, and I ensure my classmates have a fulfilling school year.


留言

熱門文章